PCI DSS Hosting
As a company that processes credit card transactions, or stores credit card information, you are a target. In October 2012, the motivation behind 58% of all hacking attempts was Cyber Crime.
This means obtaining PCI DSS compliance for your business is more than a regulatory necessity. It is the way to ensure your business, and your customers, are protected. The maximum fine for PCI DSS compliance violations is £50,000. However, the loss of trust in your business due to a security breach could be devastating. Contrary to popular belief, obtaining PCI DSS compliance doesn’t have to be hard. All you need is a trusted partner with the experience and commitment to help you.
Netplan is one of just a handful of verified PCI Level 1 hosting providers in Europe. We’ve successfully worked with companies across the United Kingdom, Europe, United States and Russia. Let us guide you through the process of compliance and assist you with audits, so you can invest your energy and time into your business.
Whatever your PCI Level, we have a solution
PCI Level 1 Certification means we are:
• Certified PCI DSS compliant
• Required to perform annual PCI DSS audits and quarterly network scans
• Licensed to process in excess of 24 million transactions per year on our hosting architectures
Whether you need PCI Level 1, 2, 3, or 4 – or if you are not yet sure – our specialised technicians will work with you to create a solution tailored to your environment. Our managed Pci services include the following:
• Design, build, deploy and manage
– We help you every step of the way: information security policies, secure network architecture design, and gap analysis. We take care of these details so you have more time for your business.
• Network Vulnerability Scans
– This ensures you have up to date protection from the latest threats and
fulfills annual PCI DSS hosting compliance requirements.
– Customised penetration testing service provides a comprehensive analysis of your level of protection against compromise. This includes network and application security testing provided by an approved scanning vendor.
• Working with your Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
– We are ready to work with your existing QSA, or can recommend one. Our experience means we understand the importance of the relationship between you and the QSA in making audits quick and stress free.
• Audit support
– The key to a successful and painless audit is a proper log trail. We provide all the data (security logs, policies, testing results, etc.) you need to satisfy your QSA and prove your compliance requirements
• 24x7x365 monitoring and auditing
– In addition to ensuring network performance, our constant monitoring means that nothing happens without proper documentation. You will always have the evidence you need for your audit.
Finding the best solution for your business
The goal of many companies offering hosting for PCI compliance is just that – to get you a compliance certificate. They will help you do what’s necessary to check off the boxes and pass your audit. The solutions they offer will meet the minimum requirements for your PCI level.
At Netplan we work with you to determine the right security solutions to meet your needs and regulatory requirements. Often this means that the services we provide exceed the standards set by PCI DSS.
“Netplan's compliance suite coupled with an experienced and responsive team ensured that we were able to meet our aggressive timescales, satisfy our QSAs and deliver the solution we required to exceed the standards set by PCI DSS"
Damien Sambrook, Head of Infrastructure, TrustPay Global
Beyond the technical and regulatory requirements, we strive to offer the best customer service in the industry.
Every PCI DSS customer receives:
• A Dedicated security manager
– To save you time, a dedicated security manager is assigned to your account. You will not have to explain your business to a new account representative each time you contact us.
• Priority telephone support
– If you ever have an issue you can call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. If your dedicated manager isn’t available immediately, you will receive a response within 30 minutes from another qualified member of our security team.
Guaranteed compliance, or your money back
It may be a bold statement, but we can confidently guarantee PCI compliance at the appropriate level for your business. Which standards apply to you varies based on the number of transactions you process annually as well as other details relating to data storage and infrastructure. We can ensure that you have the proper solution and that you’ll achieve compliance or we will give your money back.
Every minute your business is not compliant is a minute that you are vulnerable to fraud and cyber-attacks. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our PCI compliance experts. We’ll work with you to make obtaining PCI compliance as quick and stress free as possible.
Obtaining PCI compliance using our hosting services involves a combination of requirements on our infrastructure and your organisations own internal environment. We will work with you to obtain compliance, but the contracting of Netplan’s PCI services does not negate the need to meet your own PCI requirements. However since we are a verified Level 1 PCI compliant hosting provider, your specific requirements will be much simpler than obtaining compliance on your own infrastructure. More information about your PCI responsibilities can be found on the PCI Security Standards Council website which can be found here.